5 Fun Finds from the Momtrends Back-to-School Event
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Even though summer just started…it’s never too early to start looking for cool school items! My older boys will be starting 1st & 3rd grades this Fall! The annual Momtrends Back-to-School event is where I am introduced to the new trends & fun products that make preparing to start a new school year even more fun and exciting. There were snack foods, school supplies and even clothes that any little scholar would be excited about.
- Raisels: Sourlicious Golden Raisins are naturally flavored golden raisins, that come in a variety of flavors in the perfect little snack size, perfect for the lunch box!
2. Orchestra; French Fashion of Kids has well-made, unique clothing where your little student can show off their personality through the fun fashionable prints and designs.
- Short-Sleeved tee-shirt with contrasting stripes and printed boat ($9.95/$7.46 club price)
- Plain colored, fitted twill pants ($21.95/$16.46 club price)
- Two toned, ribbed knit cardigan ($21.95/$16.46 club price)
3. Staples is my go-to for most school supplies and this season there are some super fun products like these emoji speakers, fun erasers, highlighters , folders & netbooks!
4. This Twelve Little Companion Backpack in pewter ($49.50) it ha a number of interior & exterior pockets that will keep your supplies organized.
5. Kite Hill dairy free almond milk yogurt tubes are the perfect addition to your packed school lunch for a delicious nutritious sweet treat.
For more fun products follow #MomtrendsSchool