Momtrends Holiday Soiree 2017: Food & Fashion
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
The holidays in New York City as an influencer, is not complete until Momtrends hosts their annual holiday soiree! This festive get-together is a time to network, catch up with colleagues and check out some fashionable holiday gift ideas.
- O-Venture ($28-$55) key rings for women allow you to carry only what you need as well as make it easier to find essentials in your oversized overpacked tote bag.
- Noble Vines offers a variety of delicious and affordable red & white wines that are sure to be a hit at your holiday soiree. These tasty wines come in a variety of flavors: pinot noir, cabernet sauvignon, merlot, chardonnay and sauvignon blanc.
- Jarlsberg has a number of products to create the most delicious cheese plate for your holiday guests to enjoy. Choose from varieties of Lite, Special Reserve or Smoked cheeses and pair with fresh fruits, nuts, olives, honey and crackers.
- Cents of Style is a curated website filled of trendy fashion finds that will not break your budget. Shop for clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories and even cosmetics for yourself or find a great holiday gift.
- Red Velvet NYC allows you to make gourmet desserts in your very own kitchen with baking kits that include everything you need to make cakes, cupcakes, truffles, cookies, tarts and even yule logs!
- Second Chance Toys is a charity who’s focus is on keeping plastic toys out of landfills by collecting them through donations and donating them to children in need. This is a great way to declutter your kids rooms and make space for the new holiday gifts they will receive!