Toddler Dino Valentine Craft
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
Valentines Day is time to make sweet gifts for every in your life. Toddlers love crafting too and this simple Valentines Day craft is the perfect way to let your little one create a gift they will be happy to present to their friend or family.
- white cardstock heart (can be made from a piece of cardstock)
- black Crayola washable marker
- red Crayola washable marker
- dinosaur toys
- curling ribbon
- hole puncher
- Cut out a large heart shape using the white cardstock
- Use the hole punch to make a hole in the heart
- Write out the phrase “I DINO WHY I LOVE YOU SO” using a black marker leaving blank spaces where the “I”s and “O”s will go
- Let toddler fill in the “I”s and “O”s using the red marker
- Loop the curling ribbon through the hole in the heart and tie it to the dinosaur toy gift